Major Arnold Toht's Nazi Passport
(click on image to enlarge)
This is what this replica prop brings:
- One Major Arnold Ernst Toht German Passport
- One rubber band
- Plus all 15 INSERTS:
- The double sided torn page from the "LIFE" magazine, that Toht was reading aboard the Pan Am clipper, with a Henry Jones, Jr. Barnett College white business card that is stapled to it
- Three sepia tone Photographs
- Photo #1: Abner Ravenwood's photo with a red line over it
- Photo #2: Nepal Thug contact photo
- Photo #3: The flying wing to carry the Ark to Berlin
- Three B&W Photographs
- Photo #1: Indy & Marion
- Photo #2: The Ark of the Covenant
- Photo #3: "The Raven Tavern" in Nepal
- One double sided 5.5” X 8.5” (14CM X 21.6CM) Telegram intercepted by Toht
- NOTE: You will notice that on this drawing, only had one side of the Phoenician translation and cut his version of the Staff to 72” (1.83M), which was taken from Toht’s hand imprint.
- One double sided letter 8.25" X 10.25" (21CM X 26CM) With a drawing of the Staff of Ra
- One “LUFTSCHIFF GRAF ZEPPELIN” ticket
- One double sided Pan Am Clipper boarding pass
- One double sided newspaper article printed in actual newsprint titled, "Nazis Storm Through the Egyptian Desert! What Could They be Looking For?"
- A large double sided map of Egypt with Tanis circled in red measuring 10.5” wide x 16.5” high (26.7CM wide x 41.9CM high)
- And the pièce de résistance is the inside back cover fold out page. That glued on insert measures 10" (25.4cm) wide X 5.5" (14cm) high. Only special passports carried this document, which gave special rights to the bearer.